In the West Virginia property and housing market, it is essential for real estate professionals in West Virginia to meet clients' growing demands. To protect against omissions claims and financial losses incurred from errors, real estate professionals and firms need to obtain the right coverage. Whether your clients are from Charleston or Wheeling, it's crucial for your business to have coverage for lawsuits related to negligence.
Errors & omissions (E&O) insurance from Pearl Insurance helps protect your real estate business against financial losses. Since 1979, Pearl has offered real estate professionals the best combination of coverage and prices available.
We provide our services in Morgantown, Parkersburg, Huntington, and other cities across West Virginia. Our quick response team understands the specific issues you face and provides timely and intelligent solutions.
E&O Insurance from Pearl Insurance may include following features:
Here are some key features of E&O coverage from Pearl Insurance:
- Environmental coverage inclusive of "failure of giving advice"
- Mold endorsement: A critical option with limits beginning at $100,000
- Instant coverage immediately provided after application for agent's properties
- Deductible reduction provided: Reduction is made for defense and damages when claims are closed in not more than 12 months
- Open and Lockable House Property Damage Coverage: Applicable up to full policy limits
- Fair Housing Discrimination Coverage (for both damages and defense)
- Other supplementary coverage (payments made in addition to policy's limits liability and no deductible applied)
Don't make the mistake of leaving your business vulnerable to claims of omission or negligence. There are numerous reasons to obtain E&O coverage for your real estate company:
- Many clients require professionals with E&O insurance as a condition of working together
- Contracts only go so far in protecting professionals from potential lawsuits
- Clients don't hesitate in taking legal action if they feel the services don't meet expectations
- Defense costs can be very expensive even for frivolous cases
- Quality liability insurance programs help protect your financial security in a cost-effective manner
If you have questions about obtaining E&O insurance for your business, no matter how big or small, please contact Pearl Insurance today.