Smart real estate professionals in Oklahoma know that the best way to reduce risk for themselves and their business is with errors & omissions (E&O) insurance. Bustling Oklahoma City real estate firms and part-time Lawton realtors alike must protect themselves against claims of negligence. A single successful claim can put you at risk of bankruptcy.
Whether you are an independent Tulsa real estate agent or part of a real estate empire stretching from Broken Arrow to Norman, Pearl Insurance can offer you the ideal Errors & Omissions policy to manage risk, protect your business, and limit your exposure.
Oklahoma E&O Insurance Benefits
Pearl Insurance E&O policies allow real estate professionals to sleep soundly at night. It’s easy to see why, with these benefits and more:
- Mold endorsement coverage: High limit thresholds allow peace of mind
- Legal assistance: Pearl can offer $30,000 of subpoena assistance per policy period
- Network and privacy coverage: Defend your real estate business against loss of private data from your computer network
- Open House property damage coverage
- Privacy claims coverage: E&O insurance can protect against loss of confidential digital files
Oklahoma Risks in Real Estate
Real estate professionals know the Oklahoma market presents unique risks along with great opportunity. Even with all the desirable properties in great neighborhoods statewide, Oklahoma real estate still faces the constant threat of natural hazards, human error, weather emergencies, and more. To guide you through these challenges, your firm needs E&O insurance.
Pearl Insurance provides risk management services to match your needs, whether you are a large firm or individual consultant. Protect your reputation and your business from litigious clients, human error, and emergency situations.
Why Pearl Insurance?
Why should you choose Pearl Insurance for your E&O coverage? With over 35 years of experience, Pearl Insurance offers:
- Immediate coverage: No waiting period for agency-owned property
- Fair Housing discrimination protection: Insure yourself for defense and damages
- Early claims resolution: Reduce your deductible when your claim is closed within one year
- Supplementary coverages: No deductibles for additional services such as reimbursement of expenses, public relations, or directors & officers (D&O) liability protection for non-profit transactions
At Pearl Insurance we are committed to our clients and it shows. Our programs are sponsored by over 40 real estate associations from the local to national levels. We work hard to protect your Oklahoma business from financial ruin and legal nightmares, helping you stay focused on growing your real estate business. We will listen to your concerns and help you select risk management options to meet your needs and budget.
Partner with Pearl Insurance to protect you and your real estate agency with E&O coverage. Contact us today to see how we can help you.