Being a Texas real estate agent is rewarding challenge. The job provides an opportunity to make a good living while providing a valuable service to clients. But there is a downside. Due to the nature of the business, and the increase of lawsuits over the last twenty years, real estate agents are susceptible to lawsuits. Whether you are an independent agent in San Antonio or work for a large Dallas firm, you need to protect yourself from financial losses resulting from legal issues.
Pearl Insurance has been protecting real estate agents since 1979 with leading Error & Omission (E&O) insurance policies. Among the first to offer specialized professional liability insurance for real estate agents, Pearl’s comprehensive coverage is now sponsored by over 40 national and local real estate associations. Pearl Insurance works hard to give its policy holders one of the highest levels of protection in the industry. Pearl Insurance is dedicated to working with you to safeguard your business.
What makes Pearl Insurance’s E&O policies the best choice for Texas real estate agents is the extensive benefits the company is able to offer. These benefits include:
- No waiting periods for coverage on agent-owned residential properties
- No deductibles on policies covering lockboxes of any type
- The ability to recover 50% of your deductible for any claims which are resolved within one year
- No cost legal assistance for subpoenas for up to $30,000 per policy period when you are not the claimant
- Covered costs for public relations advisory services up to $15,000 for each qualifying event, and a $50,000 limit for each policy period
- Automatic protection against claims of violating Fair Housing Discrimination regulations with a sub-limit of $250,000 for legal fees and damages
Protect yourself and your business from a financial disaster resulting from a lawsuit. Join other real estate agents in Houston, Austin, Fort Worth, and across Texas, by requesting a no-hassle E&O Insurance policy quote from Pearl Insurance.