Indiana realtors are lucky. They have the opportunity to earn a good living while offering local residents a valuable service. It is a dream job for many, but sometimes the dream can turn into a real-life nightmare. The number of lawsuits against real estate agents has increased over the past two decades. If you are a real estate agent, you need to protect yourself. No matter if you work for yourself in Hammond, or are a member for a large agency in Indianapolis, legal actions can have devastating financial costs.
As a leader in Error & Omission (E&O) insurance policies, Pearl Insurance has been protecting realtors since 1979. Pearl Insurance was among the first insurance companies to offer professional liability insurance policies directly aimed at real estate agents. Pearl Insurance provides their E&O policy holders with one of the most comprehensive coverage in the industry.
The company’s dedication to serving real estate agents has earned them sponsorship from over 40 national and local real estate agent associations. They are committed to working hard to protect your business.
Indiana’s realtors love Pearl Insurance’s E&O coverage because of the extensive benefits it provides. Some of the benefits of their insurance policies include:
- Immediate coverage on all residential properties owned by agents
- A 100% deductible-free coverage on claims for any type of lockbox
- A 50% rebate on deductibles for claims which are settled within one year
- Up to $30,000 per policy period to help cover the fees of legal assistance associated with subpoenas when you are not the claimant
- Up to $15,000 for PR advisory services for each qualifying event, with a total of $50,000 for each policy period
- Up to a sub-limit of $250,000 in automatic protection for claims of violating Fair Housing Discrimination regulations
Safeguarding your business and yourself against crippling financial losses due to legal action is easy when you join real estate agents in Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, and throughout Indiana, and contact Pearl Insurance for an E&O insurance quote.