Protecting yourself in the world of real estate is absolutely essential to your success as a real estate professional in Michigan. Both big and small real estate businesses need insurance plans that offer them peace of mind and coverage when it is needed most.
Pearl Insurance provides errors & omissions(E&O) insurance to real estate professionals all over Michigan, in cities such as Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, and more.
E&O Insurance coverage from Pearl Insurance includes the following features:
- Environmental "Failure to Advise" coverage: Limits starting at $100,000
- Agent Owned Property: No waiting periods—Start your coverage immediately
- Early Claims Resolution: Reduce your deductible when you close a claim within 12 months
- Fair Housing Discrimination Coverage: Protection for both defense and damages
- Privacy Protection: A $25,000 sub-limit if a private client's information is compromised
- Public Relations: Get reimbursed for any expenses incurred through damage to your or your firm's reputation related to a public relations event
- Legal Coverage: No-cost legal assistance and reimbursement of expenses due to legal proceedings that require your presence
- Non-Profit Coverage: Directors and officers (D&O) liability insurance protects you from incidents involving non-profit activities
- Three-year Extended Reporting Period: After being insured for four years, receive a free three-year period for death, disability, or retirement
Errors & Omissions Insurance in Michigan
Working in real estate comes with inherent risks. However, you can protect yourself and your business and minimize risk by signing up for E&O coverage with Pearl Insurance.
Reduce Your Risk
Pearl Insurance provides an extensive amount of risk management tools. With these resources, your business can thrive and you can know you are protected from the unexpected.
Reduce Your Premium
Pearl Insurance offers several different features that help to reduce your overall premium. You can attend risk management seminars to reduce costs. Also, your rate will be adjusted in relation to your specific qualifications, insurance needs, and client ratings throughout any given time period.
Choosing Pearl Insurance
When you choose Pearl Insurance you know you are getting the expertise your company depends on. Pearl Insurance has been a leader in E&O insurance since 1979 and was one of the first companies to offer customized insurance packages for real estate professionals. The E&O coverage provided by Pearl Insurance is one of the most comprehensive plans on the market.
Get Started Today
The sooner you sign up for E&O coverage, the sooner you and your real estate company will be protected from the numerous risks you face on a daily basis. Real estate businesses are being sued more than ever. You can ease your mind with E&O coverage from Pearl Insurance.