You must protect your Oregon real estate business from unforeseen liability issues. Otherwise, a sudden event could do serious damage to your business, no matter whether you run a large company in Portland, a medium-sized firm in Eugene, or a small consultancy in Hillsboro. Our team at Pearl Insurance has the skills, knowledge and resources to provide you with the best E&O insurance product to ensure the long-term protection and success of your real estate business.
Benefits of E&O Insurance for Oregon Real Estate Businesses
We design our E&O insurance packages to cover a variety of needs for all of our clients. For a real estate business like yours, coverage could include the following:
- Instant coverage: Liability incidents won't wait, so we won't make you wait. You get E&O coverage immediately upon signing
- Hacker protection: Hackers who want to steal your customers' data are skilled and persistent. To protect you against this, we offer $25,000 in network and privacy coverage
- Fair Housing discrimination protection: If a misinterpretation of your real estate agency's actions leads to a Fair Housing discrimination lawsuit, our E&O insurance will cover both your legal defense and damage costs
- Trial reimbursement and expenses: If a member of your team has to travel all the way out to a Salem or Gresham courthouse to be at a trial, arbitration hearing, or other legal proceeding, our E&O insurance will cover the travel expenses and cost of lost work
- Full lockbox and open house coverage: Your property receives full coverage up to the policy limits for lockbox and open house incidents
Get an E&O Insurance Quote
We want to not only make sure that you get the best E&O insurance package possible, but also that we streamline the process so that you can get back to building your real estate business ASAP. That is why we provide a quick and easy quote based on your unique needs.
Want E&O Insurance Right Now?
All you need to do is register and answer five easy questions to get your quote. Once you receive your quote, you can sign up instantly with our online payment option.
Want one of our Agents to contact you?
Fill out our basic information form and one of our Oregon real estate E&O specialists will contact you ASAP with a premium estimate.
Need to Renew Your E&O Insurance Soon?
Fill out our E&O insurance renewal form and one of our agents will contact you prior to your current insurance expiration date.
For any additional questions that you have about the benefits of Pearl Insurance's packages of E&O insurance products for real estate professionals in Oregon, feel free to contact our team.