Whether you are a million-dollar firm in Seattle or a small family-owned company in Spokane, when you work in Washington real estate, you must have errors & omissions insurance. Yet, understanding this insurance can be difficult.
Pearl Insurance wants to help ensure that Washington real estate companies have the right coverage to protect themselves and their agents. Whether you serve homeowners in Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, or some other city in the Evergreen State, your need for protection remains the same.
Washington Real Estate E&O Insurance Coverage
Pearl Insurance offers comprehensive E&O Insurance coverage, which includes benefits such as:
- Assistance for legal concerns: Each policy includes $30,000 of subpoena assistance
- Early claims deductible reduction: Claims closed within 12 months for defense and damages can earn reduced deductible
- Three-year extended reporting: Death, disability, and retirement claims can be extended for three years
- Coverage for mold endorsement: $100,000 or more in mold protection
- Loss mitigation credits: Protection against short-sale concerns
- Property damage coverage for open houses: Protection if a property is damaged while hosting an open house
- Coverage for privacy claims: Protect yourself if private files are stolen from your digital network
- Expense reimbursement: Compensation for lost work time when facing a trial, hearing or arbitration against an insured type of legal case
Helping Real Estate Clients Reduce Risk in Washington
Whether you are serving Seattle CEOs or Tacoma single-family homeowners, your clients expect you to provide attention to detail for each transaction you perform. Yet even when you do your due diligence, mistakes and emergencies can still occur. You may also face litigation from clients who will sue at the slightest supposed infraction. That is why you need coverage to reduce your risk, and it is also why we offer risk management support to help lower that risk even more.
For over 35 years, Pearl Insurance has helped real estate companies with comprehensive E&O insurance. Our goal is to continue to assist Washington real estate firms through our extensive experience. Our experience empowers us to help our clients lessen the risks they face. A legal claim can bring total financial devastation without the right protection, and we are here to ensure that doesn't happen.
Risk management goes beyond insurance coverage, and Pearl Insurance wants to provide the right strategies to protect your real estate firm. Contact us today to learn more about coverage and risk management options to protect your Washington real estate firm.